Manitoba bowlers will be pleased to know that BMI will host 2 competitive/fun leagues this summer, singles and 3 bowl pairs. Gerry Chudrick will coordinate the 3 bowl pairs league and Malcolm Taylor the singles league. Inter-club bowls has also been approved, however we’re still looking for a coordinator. League info below.
Three Bowl Pairs League
- Entry Deadline – June 28th, 2020
- Cost to Enter – $20.00 per person
- Maximum 14 teams
- Do not need to be carded
- Must be a paid member of a Lawn Bowling Club in 2020
- Draws are on Fridays commencing in July 2020 (TBA) at 10:00 a.m.
- Games to be played at 1212 Dakota Street.
- Venue :Bowls Manitoba at 1212 Dakota St.
- Entry Deadline: Sun Jun 21st, 2020 NLT midnight.
- Entry Fee: $25/bowler
- Start Date: Tuesday June 23, 2020.
- Point of Contact: Malcolm Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org